Unlock your choreographic potential and ignite your creativity with this newly revised, professionally edited Journaling Guide for Choreographers!
The Holistic Guide to Journaling for Choreographers contains 52 prompts – one for every week of the year – designed to help choreographers at every stage of their career unlock their choreographic potential. The journaling prompts guide dance makers through a process of self-reflection, analysis, goal-setting, and exploration that will take their choreography to the next level. Choreographers will:
- Set creative goals and make a plan to achieve them
- Reflect on their aesthetic preferences, choreographic experiences, and working style
- Develop and articulate their choreographic philosophy
- Engage in hypothetical choreographic projects to expand their creative potential
- Explore new ways to about their work and why it matters to dancers, audiences, and funders
This journaling guide is ideal for novice choreographers just starting out, students of dance composition, and experienced choreographers who want to reflect on and refine their creative processes and philosophies. Whether you are choreographing recital and competition dances for your students, projects for your own dance composition classes, or professional concert works, you will benefit from the self-reflection and exploration offered in this choreographer’s journal!
Document arrives in PDF format via email upon completion of order. Please check your spam/other folders for the confirmation emails. You can also follow the prompts on the PayPal payment confirmation page to be redirected back to this site to download the PDF. If you do not receive the email promptly, please check your Spam or Other folders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.